happy birthday junior


This is the day that

A rising star like u

Came on to the earth

With a chweeet cry

To lead a smiling life…!!!


Each and every birthday wish

Would make your dreams come true.

This would make u

The happiest person in this vast world…!!!



As today is your birthday

I make a cake

Mixed and stirred with love, affection...!!!


Its time for us to make wish for u my dear chweeet junior GAUTAM....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

GAUTAM

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THIS DAY

HOPE U ENJOY

YOUR DAY


I dedicate this post to you on your special day

Enjoy your gift

Hope u liked it

Once again many more happy returns if this day my dear sweet junior


2 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

belated birthday wishes :)..

urs..hemu..

Unknown said...

thanks a lot for wishing my junior