Spending time with smile :)

hey buddies i want to write something about my life now,
may be it is a bit boring but still you can find it different.

life is being different from day to day.
I wake in the morning at 7:00 a.m
seems to be early in MSIT

I open my eyes looking at my phone Montee Meduri which is my sweetest buddy
clock says that i can sleep for 10 more minutes.
But unfortunately i open my eyes and see that clock has run faster than i expected in sleep.
it's 7:45 a.m

i don't know how this time runs faster and faster everyday without getting tired.

hufffff anyways now its time to go to my lab --- clock creeps 9:00 a.m
oopse with out break fast :( for which someone scolds me regularly
On time to lab. . . Sincere in work (yet times i may not be ;) :P )

(Morning session starts)
Day starts in lab. .logging in. . . signing in attendance sheet
most lovely thing than everything saying HI to all my buddies
wish that i can see those smiles on every face daily
and staring at my lovely dude Vostro Meduri (my lappy)

it takes time to be back to work
sincere at work . . asking everyone for help
clarifying doubts. . making fun. . . Peeping whether Mentor is coming or not . .
having naps in between. .
Tension to submit the modules on time. . .

lunch in the mess
a round table conference starts.
talking to the same buddies as if we were apart since long time
making fun. . .
clock feels jealous seeing the smiles on every face and tries to run faster without getting tired.

and am back to lab for my Afternoon session at 2:00 PM
same as morning session starts with all hi and smileys
i can see most of them sleeping .

day passes soon when i am engaged with these modules
soon it turns darker. . . small snacks at cafeteria. . .

and now the evening session with soft skills at 6:30 PM
i don't know what i am learning in soft skills
but the sessions are passing by writing assignments and listing assignments.
(horrible that to find words during this session to write them but we still land on C grade)
dying to pass the soft skills

clock creeps to 8 :00 PM
i pack my bag with a great feeling that one day passed in life with a good/bad impact but still smile glows on face because there are someone in the corner of the lab who concerns for me and cares for me . . . of course they are the only hope which is making me still live in MSIT under pressure and loneliness(oh sorry no loneliness because i know i have everyone on my side).

Dinner with same buddies in the round table and mom dishes runs in my mind
mom can make lovely tasty food and which is no where comparable with mess food.
but still i eat the food with no complaints because someone cooked it for me taking pain on their back.

Back to room opening the door every night i feel to be back home soon
missing mom dad sister and every moment with them.
waiting for weekend to go home
waiting to play with mom - my best friend
waiting to talk to dad - my best guide in life
waiting to talk to my ever best partner in heart yamini
waiting to spend some time the kid Jashu

But it is astonishing that i miss MSIT when i am at home
may be i am having good time here
loving all the feelings here

everyday leaves an impact and an impression of happiness but it takes time to realize it.

happy days going on.

Cheers Chinni
Enjoy ur life

(sorry for long post this time)

3 comments:

yamini meduri said...

i understand chinna...i had the same feeling when i was in pune..i used to miss home but now that i am home i miss pune so very badly..!!

Pavani Meduri said...

yeah i miss MSIT every sunday

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hi ra..

believe me, these are the best days and will be in your life.. after college, its nothing much to be with frnds or no much cool moments unless u have ur people around and not always they stay with you..! its the fact..

enjoy the days to the fullest..

Love
Prams