love to have a brother



hi...!

hmm raksha bandhan .......
happy raksha bandhan

we people are aware of many relations in this beautiful life .
each and every relation has its own importance with the love we share.

mother loves us for our well wish
father cares for our bright future
sister loves us next to mother
and now comes the lovely relation "brother"
next to father he cares us, loves us, fights with us,treats us as his friend........


i may not have a brother of my own
but i treat my elder cousin to be my own
i love him allot
he cares for me, not only me but also for the sisters he had.

i have 4 brothers who all r my cousins
each and every brother cares for their sisters
in this world of relations
i found that the relation between a sister and a brother is lovely
its like a relation between frnds or parents and children or anyone else

i celebrate this rakhi pournami with my elder brother every year .
he might be busy with his all works
but he spends his time with us on this day only for our happiness.

i don't know about others but i treat my brother to be my best friend.
i share most of the things with him
i try to spend my tim ewith him
he gives me suggestions in studies.







LOVE U ANNAYYA
miss u tooooooooooo.





yours sweet sister
pavani meduri

1 comment:

Yamini Meduri said...

hello pavani,
nicely written about our brother
but it could have been too good even.
but still the way u put it shows how much u love him and also how much he loves you. may your relation long forever and may the love spell on you as far as u live and as long as the earth exists.

with love ur sis
yamini meduri